Wednesday, February 19, 2014

We All Get to be Right


"That which I hold as my truth, not only determines my attitude about my reality, it actually shifts the circumstance of my reality."

It’s funny how something so unlikely can create a coalescence of thought, feeling and experience. It was watching a movie –a movie I didn't even like very much- that brought it all together for me.

Something in that film became a lightning rod, powerfully connecting every bit of information previously gathered. Beginning with The Little Engine That Could, it culminated into an integrated, realized understanding, some fifty years later. It is a truth that now informs my experience in the world. It is a part of my Being.
For me, the Universal Law that states, “We all get to be right!” makes perfect sense.
The burning question now becomes, “What do you want to be right about, Sylvia?”
...to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment